Tuesday

In case everyone forgot I'd like to reinterate that I'm getting married and how WEIRD that is. weird. weird. weird.

don't worry. this blog will NOT turn into a "wedding" blog, but I bet you all are just dying to know what I'm thinking about and what I'm planning - what centerpieces we've decided on and what dresses I'm looking at. OOOOOoooooo - oh so exciting to all of you I know! So, it's going to be hard for me not to talk about the, um, upcoming event of the next FREAKING YEAR, because it is kind of a major happening in my world and the surrounding universe. Although, I'm very sensitive to being one of those "I can't speak two words w/o mentioning it "people. I'm very committed to that not happening - at least here, in this space. I can't really control what actually comes out of my mouth.
Anyways, I need to leave to go to Simone's for Amazing Race. It's our Tuesday date night. Just know that I'm committed to not creating a masthead that has like doves and bells and crap on it any time soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger daddymark said...

Put Custom Stamps on your Wedding & Engagement Announcements

Have you thought of this already?

Here is a wedding idea to consider: custom stamps for your announcements. Instead of using ordinary stamps from the Post Office on those special mailings, you can use stamps that were not only designed for your purpose but customizable with your words and dates as well. There is a special feature to add anything you like to the stamp itself. Since its launch, these stamps have been very popular for invitations. YES, these are official US postage stamps!

You can find my growing gallery of designs at http://tinyurl.com/7w5qy. The URL I condensed to make it easier to work with.

Presently I have more than 100 different stamp designs and more than half can be easily customized. You are welcome to read my customizing ideas on my homepage.

The Markomarko Wedding Stamp Gallery

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home