Sunday

walking in a winter wonderland...

so I freaking love the olympics - especially the winter games - which might come as a suprise, seeing that I'm a FL resident. I don't know why, exactly. It's (the olympics) just so stoic and classy and everything that the world should be. And, I think I love the theme music. I'm watching the closing ceremonies right now and I find it funny that the "brides" (representing hope) are all carrying calla lillies, which I'm palnning to carry next year. this, of course, has nothing to do with the olympics. I'm more or less writing notes as I watch the ceremony. the next olympics will be in vancouver, bc and I'm dying to go. (ps. I rode down the future women's super G when I was visiting with Tim a year ago - I think I won the gold. Just call me an olympian, you know, cause I practically was). Just to be around the atomosphere.

Ok, the commerical break is over and ricky martin is performing a song that came out maybe 3 years ago -but he does have dancers in underwear. Oh now he's doing one of his new songs - what is this, the superbowl??? Excuse me for a break where I take another sip of my Newcastle.

I'm back and Ricky, god bless his save the children heart, is still a flaming moron. Does anyone else notice that his guitar player is trying to be Lenny Kravitz?

the commercial break is over and the brides are still dancing, some people have rudolph noses on (????)

Ok, and with that, the winter olympics '06 are more or less over. I will finish my beer, play a game of snood and go to bed. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Snood RULES!!!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home