Tuesday

Four jobs I've had:

Einstein's Bagel Sandwich putter-togetherer
Spa Desk receptionist
Swim instructor
IWS shlep

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Princess Bride
The Labryinth
Donnie Darko

Four Places I've Lived:

Sunnyvale, California
Boca Raton, Florida
Lighthouse Point, Florida
Lynchburg, Virginia


Four TV shows I love:

The Amazing Race
Six Feet Under :(
Sex in the City :(
Myth Busters

Four places I've vacationed:

Switzerland
Seattle / Vancouver BC
France
Utah

Four of my favorite dishes:

Do soy lattes count?
the house salad at Maggiano's
ice cream
tuna take

Four sites I visit daily:

Dooce
Gawker
Mighty Girl
Kottke

Four places I would rather be right now:

Snowboarding just about anywhere
Drinking a great glass of wine with Laura
at the Fine Arts Museum in Philly
snuggled up with tj on the couch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home