Wednesday

Really! You're not tired of me YET?!

WOW people. This week - more specifically Monday or Tuesday (still under contention) marks 3 years for me and tj. He is lovely and I can't imagine life without my buddy.



This has been the best year yet, and I'm very looking foward to what's to come.









We spent the day together on Sunday - first having FABULOUS brunch at Sundy House, then spending the evening watching the sunset out in the everglades.







happy day. here's to 3 more.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

That boy had BETTER be ring shopping!

7:54 PM  
Blogger shannonO said...

:)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

the above post (by ben) has been deleted by shannon tj's friend in an attempt to discourage unecessary pressure on the relationship

9:02 AM  
Blogger VA said...

Awe... the Sundy House... :) I hope it was Spectacular Spectacular! ( i just watched Moulin Rouge the other day.. you have to say it like the movie for the full effect (?affect?) ) miss you!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

congrats guys. Sounds like a great day!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home