Wednesday

going to the mountain and we're gonna get married

So, I may be broke and I may be really tired, but I just saw beautiful fall leaves and got to feel the crisp air of autumn!

One of my good girlfriends from highschool, Robyn, now lives in Boone and got married there this past weekend. I drove with another girlfriend from highschool, Kristen. We stopped in Hilton Head Is., SC on the way up to visit my friend Steve and his mom. The weather was a cool 60 degrees and a bit overcast.









Afterwords, we headed to Boone, which is just fantastic. Lovely and small and so picturesque. Like a little Colorado town nestled in the Appalachian mountains. We spent a day with the bride and groom to be at their house, then moved over to the resort where the wedding was going to be held. The wedding was completely fall themed and gorgeous. I took a ton of pictures of a hike that we went on the day before the wedding and of the wedding itself.







The rest of the pictures can be seen here:

1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

4 Comments:

Blogger weblogz said...

Prince "invented Internet 170 years ago"
A RUSSIAN WEB SITE has claimed that the Internet and in particular blogging, was invented by a Russian Prince in 1837.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Mortgage loans online. It features all sorts of interesting information on
Mortgage loans online and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit
Mortgage loans online for quick and hassle-free service.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

Great pics. I miss that color green.

10:31 AM  
Blogger shannonO said...

Ahh, it was beautiful!! I miss those yellows!

12:30 AM  
Blogger startonline said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wedding site. It pretty much covers wedding related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home