Thursday

Most of you realize that I generally don't bring my feelings about politics/the war/etc. into this blog. This blog is purely for the this's and that's of day to day living. I don't feel like getting into overblown, heated arguments with "anonymous" commentors - not like that ever happens on anyone's blog.

So, therefore, all I will say about the events that occurred in London today, is that my heart breaks for those that were innocently and flagrantly used as means to ends. That their lives were thought of as nothing more than a tool to get a point accross. There are moments when I'm scared to death to think of the world I will bring my children into. With all the good, there is so much bad. These days it seems to loom all around.

My thoughts are with all who were affected directly and indirectly by today's tragedy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tai said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

HA!! to the first part.....to the second, I was in france when the london bombings happened. There was a strong sense of sympathy from everyone.

6:38 PM  
Blogger shannonO said...

That must have kind of been a surreal experience.

I was grounded at an airport in NC the morning of 9/11. It's almost like an out of body experience when your in a place like that during a tragedy.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home