Wednesday

how does your garden grow?



So on mother's day, after a wonderful cuban lunch, i took my mom down to Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in the Grove. She had actually been wanting to go down there for about a year now, but it took Ben and Gin's favorable reccomendation before I was really sold on it. I have been to one "botanical garden" in the past, and I use quotations because they're pretty brave to call it so when there are places like fairchild so close by.



I was really pleasantly suprised. It was a gorgeous day, the garden is extensive and the plants and trees are lovely.



Here's a few other shots I got: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

2 Comments:

Blogger gtdmouse said...

Did you take those with a digital camera? What kind of camera did you use?

10:08 PM  
Blogger shannonO said...

Yeah it is a digital. Just a little Sony Cybershot 3.2 megapixels. Nothing special, but it takes pretty nice pictures. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't have an optical zoom, so some pictures (that have been zoomed in) will come out kind of grainy.

thanks for the post :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home