Monday

To My Lovely Friends and Family . . .

HaPpY nEw YeAr'S !!!




TJ and I spent New Year 04 at Aaron and Deb's place in gardens. Here are some pix from the festivities:

Aaron - very excited - about popping the cork (?)

My drink of choice for the evening . . .yummy yummy

I never did figure out why he got this job?

Ringing in the New Year

The girls

The boys - yes can't you tell we are wild party animals

Disgustingly cute and sappy series . . .

Don't know why we're hunched over like that

Proving that I actually stayed up past midnight


Thanks to Aaron and Deb for a swingin' party, and the happiest of happy New Year's to come for all of you !!!

3 Comments:

Blogger calvin.c said...

what the heck?? No pics of me? With bottles up my butt? um.... thank you, i guess.

9:06 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

I want to play Halo now.

10:15 PM  
Blogger shannonO said...

Calvin - I know it's funny, cause people were shoving bottles up your ass like all night long. You would have thought that I would have gotten it on camera at least once.

Daniel, I'm sure that you have a willing halo playing partner in tj whenever you want

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home