Tuesday

I am so sick of the V-O-T-E word. I know it's important, and yes, I did vote, but the voting coverage is now officially worse than all of the hurricane coverage. Besides that, people are just going out of their minds. They've given everyone in the country something to constantly argue with each other about. Argue - complain - argue - complain. And now every other person thinks that they are professional political analysts. Everyone knows what's best for everybody else and what needs to be done. Somehow in the past I've missed that our country is full of geniuses. THANK GOD that elections are every 4 years and not every year. I find nothing exciting or fulfilling about being forced to chose between two morons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

AMEN SISTER!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home