Tuesday

CHRISTMAS PARTY !!!!

And you're all invited. Ok, here's the deal...
My house (call me or tj for directions if you don't already know how to get here)
Sat. Dec 18th - anytime after 8:00pm
as per scott's suggestion - I'm asking everyone to bring an ornament - here's my twist - I'd like the ornament to be one (if possible) that will remind me of you or your family. That way, for years to come, when I decorate my tree, I'll have little pieces of my friends to warm up my house.

Also, if you don't mind, bring something small to drink or eat to share with everyone. I'll have drinks and some food also.

Invite anyone that you think should be there.

Hope to see you all there!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Dude! I'm so there!
Would it be ok if my ornament is an Angel for the top of the tree with a picture of my face over top of the Angel's face?

12:24 PM  
Blogger shannonO said...

appealing as that may be, I UNFORTUNATELY already bought a pretty, girlie, glittery, mooshy mooshy, shiny star for the top. - and oh how I wanted your picture pasted all over my tree.... maybe next year.

10:40 PM  
Blogger calvin.c said...

can i come and possibly bring a date?? oh and can my ornament be blue balls?
or how bout i just cut a hole through a piece of paper where i wrote "i'm funnier than ben bubar" on it? cool?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Ooorrrr....Calvin could make an ornament out of a picutre of himself an call it "I have problems getting over girls named Jen"
Oh snap! Did I just say that over the Internet?
Sorry Calvin!
We're still boys!

11:37 AM  
Blogger shannonO said...

calvin, of course you can bring a date. Mi casa, su casa. However, to avoid an unbearable amount of harrassment from the other guests, I would suggest that you pick a girl who's not named jen. If you feel comfortable with your date knowing that you think blue balls best describes you, then I don't have a problem in the world with it.

7:04 PM  
Blogger calvin.c said...

God you guys are heartless....and Ben, you're the reason my balls are so blue

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home