Wednesday

Tis' the Season...

So, Sept is finally coming to a close and I cannot wait for the holiday season. I'm not sure why I'm so anxious for it this year, but it's all that's been on my mind this week. I can't wait to open my windows and turn off my a/c. I can't wait to carve a pumpkin and bake some pumpkin seeds. I can't wait for the first day that I can walk outside and see my breath (at least for that first hour or two in the morning). I can't wait to buy a christmas tree and smell that amazing christmas tree smell. I can't wait to wear a sweater and to get ready for thanksgiving dinner. I love seeing the christmas decorations and lights on all the houses and buildings. I love putting on a sweatshirt and sitting in the cold sand on the beach. I can't can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Man i wish it was Dec.-March down here year-round.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home