Tuesday

peach of a day

So, shall I go through the list of things making me happy today? To start the day off right (fellow homeowners will appreciate this), escrow and the people responsible with setting it up correctly are bufalay. 1/2 hr. phone call (5th one)right there. Then I tried to hook up the new mouse (little mini wireless one) that TJ got me, but it was broken, finally received the shelves and lamp I ordered from IKEA - all the shelves have damamged corners and the powercord to the lamp doesn't work - not to mention that I accidentally put 2 holes in the paper shade. I also, for some ridiculous reason, cannot get onto the image hosting website that i use to post pictures on my blog. Something with my browser settings...I don't know. complain complain complain. Happy return home from vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home