Tuesday

back in full effect...

Well the weary traveller has returned, a bit begrudgingly I must say, seeing that I am in love with Seattle. I had an amazing time with the guys. Tim and I made the trek from Seattle to BC to go snowboarding at Whistler on Friday. We stayed in the village at the foot of the mountain, about a minutes walk from the gondola and got to ride Friday and Saturday. There's so much to tell - highlights being the amazing warm weather (nothing like snowboarding in a long sleeved t-shirt), gorgeous landscape, free sake, and trail mix with white chocolate, milk chocolate and peanut butter chips in it. Word to the wise, when the canadian border patrol asks you what the purpose of your trip is, don't say,"it's personal". Tim got some great shots at the mountain(I took all of mine the old timer's way, 35mm)to give you an idea of what we were looking at: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and here are some crappy shots I got from the car of vancouver (1, 2, 3,) and the drive up to the mountain, (1, 2).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home