Friday

Ahoy mates

Well - this past week has been an incredible ride. I've officially been living like a rock star. Quiksilver came to town in a big way and blew up the South Beach scene. I got to drive around on the Quamav, eat at the best restaurants (try a champagne mojito if you ever get the chance by the way), stay at the nicest hotels, party south beach style (1, 2) and (my favorite thing out of it all) take a sushi dinner cruise on the Indies Trader - quiksilver's famous crossing boat. This boat has travelled nine seas carrying the world's best surfers and here I was just hanging out like it was my everyday thing. We were jumping off of the roof, which was full on 20 or 30 feet up and the sushi boat was big enough to take a cruise on itself. Check out the little plane that did a drive by...There aren't words to tell how stoked I was on the whole deal.(1, 2, 3).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home