Friday

Cananananada here I come, eh!

So I'm heading to the West Coast in just 2 weeks, and after I do the sales meeting thing in CA, I'm heading up to Seattle to see good buddy Tim. That in itself should be a blast - I've never been there and am expecting nothing less than amazing. But, to make the deal even sweeter, Tim and I are heading north to Oh Canada - destination Whistler/Blackcomb mountain, BC. How incredibly stoked am I!!!! I'll be able to get in a few days of late season riding, which I didn't think was gonna happen at all this year. So excited - especially after last year's riding was cut a bit short with the achilles thing. Pretty gosh darn cool, eh? I'll be posting pics out the woo woo when I get home, and that's really something to look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home