Monday

Being the bearer of bad news is neither somehting I cherish or something I ask for. My heart aches for the one who's heart I know will soon be aching. My stomach twists in knots and churns putting myself in the receiver's shoes. My mind races with different scenarios and possibilities, as I know I will soon be asked for advice and answers.
But that's what love is, right? Felling deeply for those around you - carrying their burden along with them regardless of mistakes made and consequences rendered. This here is enough to scare me to death about having children and parenting. How do you allow your kids to fall and suffer? The live and learn concept is an integral part of the growing and maturing process, but who knew it was so painful on this end? My respect for good parents grows everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home